This week’s Tavern Brawl is The Void Singularity!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
- You get one Classic Pack for winning your first game this week.
- This is the second time we see this Brawl. Last time we’ve seen it on November 29, 2017.
- It’s a build your own deck Brawl.
- The Brawl’s format is Wild.
- At the end of turn, all of your minions are destroyed and formed into a single minions, combining all of their stats.
- The combined minion has no effects, which means that minions with ongoing effects aren’t very effective.
- Deathrattle minions and single target removals are most powerful – Deathrattle minions are very easy to trigger, while single target removals can be used to deal with a big Void Singularity.
- Some minions, such as Nerubian Egg or Kindly Grandmother are banned, because they’re too strong.
Official Description for Tavern Brawl The Void Singularity
Beyond the Void’s event horizon, all your minions become crushed into a single powerful entity of light. Build a deck and sacrifice your minions to The Void!
The Void Singularity Deck Lists
Submit your Tavern Brawl deck using our Hearthstone Deck Builder and paste the link in the comments and your deck could be featured on this post!
Tavern Brawl Chalkboard