This week’s Tavern Brawl is “The Power of Magic”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for The Power of Magic
The Dark Flight are out to capture the magic of Azeroth. Discover the magic within to defeat the forces of evil.
The Power of Magic Chalkboard
- You get one Standard card pack for winning your first game in this week’s Brawl.
- It’s a brand new Brawl. Yay!
- The Brawl has a custom format.
- It’s a PvE Brawl.
- It’s a premade decks Brawl – just pick a class and play!
- You pick one of the four Heroes – Warlock (Nemsy), Priest (Tyrande), Paladin (Liadrin) or Druid (Elise). The goal is to beat Wicked Prince Kael’thas (Mage).
- Your opponent will start with 4 Mana Crystals and 40 Health, he will play a Dragon Mage deck. He has a big advantage.
- At the start of the game, ten “Magic of Azeroth” spells will get shuffled into your deck. They are cast when drawn and let you discover a spell from your class that will cost 0 mana. Obviously, you generally want to pick the highest cost spells for big tempo swings.
- If you get a few lucky Magic of Azeroth picks, you should be able to win quite easily. If that’s not enough, your deck has some extra special features, but I don’t want to spoil anything.