This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Randomonium”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Tavern Brawl Randomonium
An encounter at the crossroads… under a manastorm! Choose a class, get random cards. Each turn your cards’ costs are randomized!
Tavern Brawl – Randomonium Chalkboard
- You get one Standard card pack for winning your first game this week.
- It’s the twelfth time we see this Brawl. Last time we’ve seen it on March 2, 2022. Additionally, it was part of the 100th Brawl (“A Cavalcade of Brawls”).
- It’s a PvP Brawl.
- The Brawl’s format is Wild.
- It’s a random decks Brawl. Just pick your class and press play.
- Your deck is full of random Neutral + Class cards (from the class you’ve picked).
- Each turn, cost of the cards in your hand is randomized, except the cards can’t cost more than they normally do (so they can stay at their regular price or get a mana discount) and can’t cost less than 1 (unless they initially costed 0).
- The strategy is to mulligan for the most expensive cards and hope that they become cheap. Try to fill your curve with discounted cards and avoid using the full cost ones – they will come handy later when they get cheaper. Other than that, the mode is super random and it mostly depends on how lucky you get.