This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Captain Blackheart’s Treasure”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Captain Blackheart’s Treasure
The Captain left treasure for EVERYONE, but mostly for you! Each turn, open a chest of three random cards and choose on to put in your hand!
Captain Blackheart’s Treasure Chalkboard
- Earn a Standard card pack for your first win in this Brawl.
- This is the tenth time we see this Brawl. Last time we’ve seen it on April 20, 2022.
- This is a PvP Brawl.
- Brawl’s format is Wild.
- It’s a premade/random decks Brawl. Just pick a class and play!
- Your deck is full of 2 mana 2/3 vanilla Pirates (so no reason to mulligan). They’re basically filler cards, so you can play something in the early game even if you don’t pick any cheap cards.
- Every turn, instead of drawing a card, you get to Discover something and put it into your hand. It follows the usual Discover rules – you can only get cards from your class and Neutrals. Keep in mind that after the changes to Discover mechanic, both Neutral and Class cards have the same Discover rate, so you will pick between 3 Neutrals very often!
- Don’t be too greedy – you should start by picking low cost cards to not fall behind on tempo, and only start stockpiling more expensive cards in the mid-late game! Also mind you that drawing cards is not very useful – you will just get some more 2/3 Pirates.