This week’s Tavern Brawl is Brawl of Champions: Round One!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
- You get one Classic Pack for winning your first game this week.
- On top of a Classic Pack, everyone gets a Quest to play three Brawls, which awards an extra Rastakhan’s Rumble pack!
- This is the first time we see this Brawl. It’s a series of three Tavern Brawls happening back to back during Season of Rastakhan event.
- It’s a premade decks Brawl. You pick a class and play with a deck created for it.
- The Brawl’s format is Wild.
- The Brawl is kind of a PvP version of Rumble Run – with Shrines and synergistic decks. Each week, we’ll get another Shrine and a new, even stronger deck.
Champions & Shrines
|Wardruid Loti||Bonds of Balance||At the end of your turn, gain Attack equal to your Hero’s Attack.|
|Zul’jin||Halazzi's Guise||Whenever you summon a minion, it gains Rush, Lifesteal or Poisonous.|
|Hex Lord Malacress||Jan'alai's Flame||Your Hero Power costs (0). Whenever it kills a minion, refresh it.|
|High Priest Thekal||Shirvallah's Grace||After you cast a spell on a friendly minion, cast a copy of it on this one.|
|Princess Talanji||Bwonsamdi's Tome||After you cast a spell, add a random Priest spell to your hand.|
|Captain Hooktusk||Bottled Terror||Your other minions have Stealth. Deathrattle: Give your minions +2 Attack.|
|Zentimo||Krag'wa's Grace||Your spells cost (2) less|
|High Priestess Jeklik||Blood Pact||Your spells cost Health instead of Mana.|
|War Master Voone||Akali's Horn||Your minions have Overkill: This can attack again.|
Official Description for Tavern Brawl – Brawl of Champions: Round One
elcome to the Season of Rastakhan! Choose a troll champion and you’ll get there deck and this week’s shrine. Who’s loa is the mightiest!?