This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Boss Battle Royale 3”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Boss Battle Royale 3
Dress up as your favorite boss for the costume contest. Find out who’s the winner!
Boss Battle Royale 3 Chalkboard
- You get one Classic card pack for winning your first game in this week’s Brawl.
- It’s the first time we see this Brawl, although (like the name suggests) the third in the series. Boss Battle Royale 2 was available on October 10, 2018.
- It’s a PvP Brawl.
- Brawl has a custom format.
- It’s a pre-made decks Brawl. You pick one of the available bosses and press play.
- The bosses are based on the ones we faced in different solo adventures. They come with unique Hero Powers & deck lists.
- Dr. Boom – SUMMON THE BOTS! (2 mana) – Add a random Boomlabs Mech to your hand.
- Mother Sharaz – Parry and Riposte (Passive) – The first time you are damaged each turn, prevent it and counterattack!
- White King – Castle (2 mana) – Discover a chess piece.
- Cenarius – Nature’s Grasp (2 mana) – Summon a 2/2 Treant with Taunt.
- Baduu Prime – Corrupted by Rust (Passive) – After you play a minion, give it Stealth or Poisonous.
- Kriziki the Winged – Wings of Rebirth (2 mana) – Give a minion Reborn and ‘Can’t be targeted by spells or Hero Powers.’
- Lich Baz’hial – Lich’s Phylactery (0 mana) – Restore 20 Health to your Hero. Reduce by 1 for every friendly minion that dies. (After it goes down to 0, player gets Broken Phylactery (Passive) – You take double damage from fatigue.)
- Rotwing – Rot Aura (1 mana) – Trigger ALL Deathrattle effects.
- Hagatha the Vengeful – Swampqueen’s Touch (2 mana) – Transform a friendly minion into one that costs 1-3 more.
- Illidan Stormrage – Burning Rage (Passive) – After your hero attacks, deal 1 damage to all enemies.