The first official Masters Tour stop is coming. It’s one of the most important Hearthstone esports events, because players who performed well in qualifiers finally have time to shine. Instead of seeing a bunch of familiar faces, big part of the players will be newcomers previously unknown to the more casual crowd. Here’s the summary of general information about this event:
- When: June 14-16, 2019. Broadcast starts at 9 AM PDT (18:00 CEST) every day.
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada (The LINQ Las Vegas Strip Hotel)
- Prize Pool: $250,000 (+every single player gets their share of another $250,000 just for showing up thanks to your contribution from Masters Bundle – it should be more than $500 per player).
- Where to Watch: Official PlayHearthstone Twitch channel.
There’s also another opportunity to earn some free packs just for watching the tournament – Twitch drops will be activated! You get your first Rise of Shadows pack for watching 3 hours in total (it doesn’t have to be consecutive), and another Rise of Shadows pack for watching 6 hours in total. On top of that, 1,500 eligible viewers will be rewarded with a Classic pack every hour (so while it might not happen to you, the more you watch, the higher chances are that you will get picked).
Remember that before you can get the packs, you first need to connect your Twitch and Battle.net account! Go to the settings on Twitch, click Connections tab, find Battle.net and follow instructions from there. Good luck!
Masters Tour Las Vegas kicks off next weekend, marking the midpoint of Grandmasters Season 1! Over 350 players have earned an invite to participate.Here you can find everything you need to know about the tournament.
How Masters Tour Works
- On Day 1 we will hold seven rounds of Swiss.
- On Day 2 Players with four or more match wins will play through five more rounds of Swiss. The Top 8 players will advance to two dual-tournament format groups and play their initial rounds.
- On Day 3 the Top 8 players will return to finish out the tournament.
All matches will be best-of-three, except for the finals, which will be best-of-five. For qualified players, please see the full tournament schedule for information regarding mandatory player check-in, round start times, and more. Qualified players must bring their own device and should familiarize themselves with our rules and policies.
- Venue: The LINQ Las Vegas Strip Hotel
- Dates: June 14–16
- Broadcast Start Time: 9 a.m. PDT every day
- Casters: TJ “Azumo” Sanders, Dan “Frodan” Chou, Nathan “Admirable” Zamora, and Darroch “Darroch” Brown
- Prize Pool: US $250,000 (plus up to $250,000 in additional prizing from the Masters Bundle)
- Language Streams:
- English – Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstone
- Mandarin – Twitch.tv/HearthstoneZHTW
- Korean – Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstoneKR
- Japanese – Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstoneJP
- Russian – Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstoneRU
Masters Tour Las Vegas is the culmination of months of hard work for many players. As a reminder, here is what the 2019 calendar year looks like for Hearthstone Masters:
Things to Do
We have arranged two meetups, one after registration on the day before the tournament and one on the final day. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us at these shindigs!
- On June 13, from 7–11 p.m., we’ll be hosting a Poolside gathering social mixer at the LINQ hotel that will be open to the public. Bring your own device and play some Hearthstone with us! Drinks will be available for purchase for those of age. There will be tabletop and life-sized games, as well as a DJ.
- On June 16 all are invited to a viewing party for the Top 8 of the tournament at The Bookstarting at noon! Grab a seat, watch the games, and join us in celebrating our first ever Masters Tour Champion!
We’re excited to bring Twitch Drops back for Masters Tour Las Vegas! Over 350 players have earned an invite to compete at the event, which will take place at the LINQ hotel from June 14-16. You can find the full viewer’s guide here for more information on the tournament.
What It Is
If you watch 3 hours of Masters Tour Las Vegas (consecutive or non-consecutive) on any of our official channels during the designated timeframes listed below, you will be granted a Rise of Shadows card pack. Keep watching for a total of 6 hours and you’ll be granted another Rise of Shadows pack! On top of that, 1,500 lucky eligible viewers will be randomly rewarded with Classic card packs every hour.
These rewards can be earned during the following times:
- June 14: 9am–8pm PT
- June 15: 9am–8pm PT
- June 16: 9am–8pm PT
How it Works
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your Twitch.tv and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section, then follow the instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your rewards.
You can read the official rules for Twitch Drops here. The broadcast for Masters Tour Las Vegas will go live on June 14 at 9am PT on Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstone!