Silence / Unicorn Priest
A powerful fun-to-play competitive deck.
The basic strategy behind this Silence Priest Deck is fairly simple:
3. After the early-game stage, use cards like Faceless Shambler to add more gigantic minions (with taunt) to the board.
1. Generally, the top-priority cards to start a game are either one Ancient Watcher or Humongous Razorleaf, and one silence spell (Silence, Purify) or minion (Ironbeak Owl or Spellbreaker). Northshire Cleric is also good to (hopefully) help you draw a few more cards in the early-game.
2. Do not be afraid to use some of your silence-effect cards on enemy minions if needed.
3. If your opponent successfully controls the board with many minions, you will most likely need a board clear mechanism to win the game. Combine the Wild Pyromancer with any cheap spells you have at your disposal (The Coin if you have it, Potion of Madness, Power Word: Shield and Shadow Visions should do the trick).
1. In order to use this deck, you need to have unlocked the card Purify (you do so by beating the 3rd level in One Night in Karazhan’s solo adventure).
2. If you are facing a Priest, do not Inner Fire your “Can’t Attack” minions, unless you can win the game that same turn. Otherwise, chances are your opponent will use Shadow Word: Death to easily eliminate your minions.
4. The only time you should buff (with Divine Spirit and Inner Fire) your Ancient Watcher, Humongous Razorleaf and Venture Co. Mercenary minions BEFORE you silence them is when you absolutely need to play a Faceless Shambler that same turn in order to keep your game alive, and you do not have or can’t afford to play a silence-effect card that turn.