Jade Spirit is a 4 Mana Cost Common Druid, Rogue, Shaman Minion Elemental card from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan set!
Battlecry: Summon a Jade Golem.
Flavor Text"He's so cute! I just want to squeeze him, then use him for Jade Golem parts!" - Aya Blackpaw
- Mana Cost: 4
- Attack: 2
- Health: 3
- Crafting Cost: 40 / 400 (Golden)
- Arcane Dust Gained: 5 / 50 (Golden)
- Rarity: Common
- Classes: Druid, Rogue, Shaman
- Card Type: Minion
- Minion Type: Elemental
- Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan
- Mechanics: Battlecry, Jade Golem
Jade Spirit Additional Information
- The first Jade Golem you summon will be a 1 mana 1/1, the next one will be a 2 mana 2/2, then a 3 mana 3/3, etc. The mana cost stops at 10, but the attack and health continue to increase.
Cards Relating to Jade Spirit
Type: Minion - Cost: 1 - Attack: 1 - Health: 1
The first Jade Golem you summon will be a 1 mana 1/1, the next one will be a 2 mana 2/2, then a 3 mana 3/3, etc. The mana cost stops at 10, but the attack and health continue to increase.
sacrifice power at the start of the game only to have more power the more of theese are played. This deck type might struggle against aggressive plays.
Also not good as a stand alone card. Only works in a deck that is specifically made to summon a LOT of jade golems.
If you have Brann and play this… you gonna get for example: 2/2 and 2/2 or 2/2 and 3/3?
1/1 and a 2/2 I believe