A new hotfix just dropped, and it resolves a bunch of issues. Two most important ones are fixing Daily & Weekly Quests for players who didn’t receive any of them since the new system was implemented and fixing the lack of XP gain from Heroic Duels. In both cases, affected players will get compensated in the near future.
A few other bugs also got fixed, read the full list below.
It’s a server-side hotfix, so you don’t need to download anything.
We’re currently deploying a hotfix that includes the following:
- Fixed an issue that caused certain players to have an entirely blank Quest Log, and never receive Daily or Weekly quests. Impacted players will be compensated for missed XP in the near future.
- Fixed a bug where Heroic Duels matches were not granting XP. Impacted players will have missing XP granted in the near future.
- Fixed a bug where Heroic Duels runs were failing to start. Impacted players will have missing Gold refunded in the near future.
- Fixed a bug where Nazmani Bloodweaver would incorrectly target cards that already cost 0.
- Fixed a bug where 17 Madness at the Darkmoon Faire cards were not draftable in Arena.
- Fixed a bug where new players were not receiving the Silas Darkmoon Legendary.
- Fixed a bug where rewards were not being granted for completing Chapter 5 in Tombs of Terror.
- Fixed a bug where Whizbang the Wonderful was not using new deck recipes.
This hotfix will take place on the server side, so you will not need to download anything if you’ve already updated to patch 19.0.