This is the Heroic deck I used to defeat Chieftan Scarvash. This fight can be annoying because he starts on board with a Stonesplinter Trogg and Burly Rockjaw Trogg. You’ll want to mulligan for Equality or Doomsayer. If you play Doomsayer and he uses Confuse then you should probably just concede. If you have the Equality and a Haunted Creeper, play the Creeper into his board and the AI tends to break it open which gives you two 1/1s to clear his board with the Equality. After that you’ll just want to keep the board clear and use your spells when they’re available. Argent Commander takes out Ancient Shade and his other 4 health minions. Weapons are good in this battle because his Hero Power doesn’t change their mana cost!
Dust Cost: 6,520
Hearthstone Quick Guides
- Hearthstone Un’Goro Quest Deck Lists
- Journey to Un’Goro Launch Survival Guide – Preparing for Un’Goro & Year of the Mammoth Standard Rotation!
- Everything You Should Know About the Quest Card Mechanic in Journey to Un’Goro
- Notable Hearthstone Cards Leaving Standard in Year of the Mammoth 2017
- Un’Goro Adapt Mechanic Guide & Card List